Ingredients for 6 servings:
200 g of couscous or bulgur
1 can (400 g) of ready-made chickpeas
1 can (400 g) of olives
3-4 medium cucumber
2 meaty ripe tomatoes
1 medium bunch of parsley
4-5 sprigs of mint
Extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. Seed of zira
Salt, freshly ground black pepper
Preparation (15 min.):
1. Seed the seeds of zirah on a dry heated frying pan and put on medium heat. Fry, often shaking so that the seeds do not burn out, 2 min. Then sprinkle the zircon into the mortar, cool a bit and rastolkite in powder.
2. Discard chickpeas and olives in a colander, dry. Very finely chop parsley, especially stems, leaves can be larger.
3. Mint remove the stems, fold the leaves one on top of the other, roll with a roll, cut very thinly.
4. Cook couscous or bulgur according to the instructions on the package. Razvoroshite fork, sprinkle with olive oil, salt and sprinkle with zirut and parsley. Thoroughly mix and cool.
5. Peel the cucumbers from the skin and cut into small cubes. With tomatoes, remove seeds, cut the flesh in the same way as cucumbers. Slice the olives fairly large.
6. Mix couscous with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, chickpeas and mint. Season with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Give a little brew and serve.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;