0,5 tbsp. buckwheat
150 gr. Adyghe cheese
Spices (0.5 teaspoon black pepper 0.5 h. l. turmeric, 0.5 tsp. cumin)
1 tsp. salt
3 tbsp ghee or any other oil
0,5 tbsp. sour cream
1 tbsp of mustard from a tube
Herbs: parsley, dill
1. First make filling. Sort out and wash the buckwheat. All the carrots clean and RUB on a coarse grater. Cheese hands rubs into small pieces.
2. In a pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and fry the spices. First, put the cumin. This spice will enhance the flavor of the dish and give it a unique taste – very exotic, alluring. When frying, it is necessary that seeds of cumin a little swollen and slightly darkened. Then add black pepper and turmeric next.
3. In 5 seconds put the grated carrots and stir. After 5-7 minutes to carrots joins cheese and together they are fried for a few minutes.
4. Next to him, «the flame» is buckwheat.
5. Salt, all carefully stir and pour water in the ratio 1:2. Close the lid, reduce the fire to low, let it quietly preparing.
6. In the meantime, let’s get peppers. Wash, cut off the top and remove the seeds. Then do this maneuver – boil water and pour the peppers with boiling water. They are soft, they take a possible bitterness.
7. By this time, the buckwheat is ready. Add it to melted butter (like it or not, but porridge oil will not spoil!).
8. Stuff peppers stuffed tight-tight.
9. Put the peppers on a baking sheet, greased.
10. Put into the oven for 10 minutes.
11. At this time we do quickly-the sauce – in a blender mix sour cream, mustard and herbs.
12. After 10 minutes take out the peppers from the oven. Peppers liberally cover with the sauce.
13. Put into the oven for another 5-7 minutes. And now our dish is ready!
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;