You will need:
puff pastry 200-250 g
minced chicken 200 g
50 g cheese
onion 1 piece.
sun-dried tomatoes to taste
cow’s milk (for the sauce) 200ml
butter (for the sauce) 20-30 g
flour (for the sauce) 20g
vegetable oil (for frying)
salt, black pepper (freshly ground) to taste
How to cook:
1. Puff pastry cut into strips and screwed into the cones, lightly oiled (if there is no metal cones, the cones can be made of cardboard and fastened by wrapping them with foil).
Bake rolls at 180-200 degrees until golden brown.
2. Chop the onion. Fry the onion in vegetable oil with minced chicken, season with salt and pepper to taste. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes (or substitute prepared — mushrooms or carrots). The fried chicken mince add sun-dried tomatoes, grated cheese and mix well.
3. Prepare the bechamel sauce: heat up the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and mix thoroughly. Pour the milk and then stir well to avoid lumps. Add the remaining milk, salt and pepper (if desired you can add nutmeg) and cook until medium-thick consistency.
4. The stuffing add bechamel sauce. Add the sauce should be gradually turned to the stuffing is not too liquid. If necessary, add salt and pepper.
5. Puff rolls gently stuff the stuffing and place in a preheated 180 degree oven at about 5-10 minutes (guided by your oven) to tubes warmed and melted cheese.
Tubules can be served as a heat and cold.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;