● black tea — 1 tsp.
● Oranges — 0.5 pcs.
● Cinnamon — 1 pinch or stick
● ginger — 1 pinch
● Carnation — 1 pc.
● anise, to taste
● honey, to taste
1. Boil water in a kettle.
2. Put tea in a cup and pour boiling water.
3. Squeeze the juice from the orange into the tea. To keep the vitamins in it, you can wait until the tea cools down to about fifty degrees, and only then add the juice.
4. Put in the tea cinnamon, cloves, ginger and other spices, if desired. Stir and leave it for five minutes.
5. You can strain tea through gauze or a fine sieve.
6. Add honey to taste and drink tea.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;