Julienne with mushrooms equally well on the holiday table, or as a hearty dinner for the whole family. It is prepared in the cocotte, the small portion skovorodko or heat-resistant bowls. To prepare a julienne with mushrooms is very simple and fast.
250 grams of mushrooms
1 PC. onion
250 grams fat sour cream
ground black pepper
1. Mushrooms cut into thin slices, chop the onion.
2. Sliced mushrooms fry in vegetable oil or butter, 5 minutes, add the onion and fry for another 5 minutes.
3. In a saucepan, not boiling, heat the cream, add the mushrooms with onions, salt and pepper and gently warm everything together. If sour liquid, it is first necessary to connect it (still cold), 1 tablespoon of flour, dried on a dry pan.
4. Hot mixture of mushrooms and onions in sour cream, put in ramekins or small molds for baking, sprinkle with grated cheese.
5. Put in the preheated oven until complete dissolution of cheese and browned.
6. Ready Julien decorate with thin slices of fried mushrooms and leaves any greenery.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;