Ingredients (for 6 servings):
0.5 l milk,
150 g butter,
300 g — flour,
150 g — sugar,
3 PCs — eggs,
250 g — bread crumbs,
vegetable oil — for frying
a bit of cinnamon powder,
peel of half a lemon.
1. Butter to throw into a saucepan and put it on the fire. While it melts, separate the egg yolks from the whites.
2. When the butter has melted, reduce the heat and pour into a saucepan about two-thirds of flour, sifted through a sieve, stirring constantly with a whisk. Continue to work whisk another two minutes, without removing the pan from the heat.
3. Add sugar, mix well.
4. Add to the mix the lemon rind and cinnamon. Now it is necessary to carefully crush with a whisk (you can even beat) to extract from peel all aromatic oils.
5. Pour in the milk, stirring constantly. To interfere until then, until the cream begins to boil, then remove from heat and cool slightly (five minutes is sufficient).
6. To drive the egg yolks one at a time, stirring quickly so they do not have time to coagulate.
7. A large flat dish to wipe vegetable oil and a little sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
8. To shift the resulting cream, evenly distributing capacity (optimal thickness approximately 2 cm).
9. Allow to cool and put the dish in the freezer for about 3 hours (the cream must be fully frozen, for easy cutting).
10. Mix well with a fork the egg whites (do not beat). Next, cut the frozen cream into squares, diamonds or triangles.
11. Now, attention: important moment! It is very important to act quickly so that the cream does not have time to defrost. Each piece is carefully roll in flour, then dip in proteins and in the end thoroughly breaded with breadcrumbs.
12. Fry the slices in plenty of oil. The oil should be very hot, and the roasting is very fast. This is necessary in order to make the cream, sealed inside, did not have time to set. Ideally, you should get a crisp and fluid milk filling.
13. Shift to paper towel to soak up excess grease, and serve hot with berry sauce or liquid jam.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;