For 100grams — 106.86 kcal B / W / Y — 15.53 / 2.35 / 6.12
Chicken breast 5 pcs
Canned pineapple 10 pcs.
Potatoes 8 pcs.
Sour cream to taste
Cheese low-fat100 g
Garlic 1 denticle
Olive oil 2 tbsp. L
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1. Take the chicken breast and start rinsing them, drying them, cutting them into portions and putting them into a saucepan. Then add all the spices, salt, pepper, mix everything thoroughly, close the lid and leave the saucepan with meat to marinate for about 30-40 minutes in the fridge.
2. While the chicken is marinated, let’s deal with potatoes. Clean, rinse and cut into a cutting board rings with a thickness of not more than half a centimeter. We put in a deep bowl, salt and pepper.
3. Then we take a deep pan, cover it with baking paper, or oil it, and spread the cut potatoes. On top of the potatoes lay out the pieces of pineapple, and on top of them we lay out chopped chicken pieces.
4. Prepare the sauce. In the tank, mix the syrup from the pickled pineapple with sour cream, where we add the garlic passed through the garlic, mix everything and with the resulting sauce water the meat with potatoes and pineapples on a baking sheet.
5. Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees and bake the chicken for about an hour and a half. Somewhere in ten minutes we take out the pan, sprinkle everything with grated cheese on top and continue baking until ready.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;