Water (warm) — 200 ml
Yeast (dry) — 2 tsp
Sugar — 1 tsp
Flour — 350 g
Salt — 1/2 tsp
Olive oil (for dough+for greasing) — 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp
Cherry — 10-12 PCs.
Olives (pitted) — 10-12 PCs.
Rosemary — 2 sprigs
Italian herbs — 1 tsp
Sea salt (coarse) — 1 g
Black pepper (freshly ground) — 1 g
1. Dissolve in warm water the yeast and sugar with a beater.
2. Leave for 20 minutes so that the yeast has started to work on the surface of the dough is the foam.
3. Add the flour, olive oil, salt and knead the dough. Knead for 10-15 minutes until it becomes elastic and no longer sticks to hands.
4. Roll the dough into a ball, put in a deep Cup, cover the Cup with a towel and leave the dough to rise in a warm place for 45-60 minutes (the dough should increase in 3-4 times).
5. To probility the table with flour, flatten the ball of dough in the tortilla and roll it into a circle/oval with a thickness of 1 see Sprinkle baking sheet with flour and transfer the workpiece to the Focaccia. Leave the buns for proofing for 20 minutes, covered with a damp towel.
6. Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves or quarters.
7. Olives cut in half.
8. Press the tomatoes and olives into the surface of the Focaccia and give her 20 minutes to stand up, so the dough is slightly risen.
9. Sprinkle the Focaccia with the large sea salt, pepper, a mixture of dry Italian herbs and fresh rosemary leaves.
10. Finger to make small holes across the surface of the Focaccia, sprinkle with water and lubricate with small amount of olive oil.
11. Bake in a preheated 250C oven for 10 minutes, then reduce temperature to 180C and bake for another 5-7 minutes, until the buns are brown.
Focaccia with cherry tomatoes, olives and rosemary ready! Bon appetit!
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;