Per 100gram — 93.15 kcal B / W / Y — 17.4 / 2.14 / 0.84
400 — 500 g fillets (hake, cod)
0.5 pound leeks (or bulb)
50 g hard cheese
Salt, black ground pepper, sweet paprika, greens (parsley) to taste
1. The fillet was washed, dried and transferred to a roasting dish.
2. I salted, peppered, sprinkled with ground paprika.
3. Chopped leeks with rings, chopped parsley.
4. Lay the fillets on top and sprinkle with cheese rubbed on a large grater.
5. Bake in a preheated 190-degree oven for 20 minutes.
For a side dish of broccoli and cherry.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;