200-250 g of cottage cheese (9-18%)
1 PCs egg
3 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp baking powder
100 g flour + a little more, if need be
pinch — of salt
vegetable oil — for frying
1. RUB the cheese with sugar and egg.
2. Add baking powder and salt, gradually add flour and knead the soft homogeneous dough. It can be a little sticky.
3. Divide the dough into 4 pieces, roll out each sausage with a thickness of about 3.5 cm. Cut sausage into small pieces.
4. In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil. It should be enough so that the pieces of dough have swum in it. Portions lay the sliced dough and fry until Golden brown on all sides (the donuts turn themselves in oil)
5. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
Hello! I — blogger, love of God and people. Food — it is certainly good and well, but we must remember that in front of us waiting for eternity and where we spend it, depends only on us!
Every man is a sinner, but the sin saved us JESUS CHRIST
And if we repent of our sins and call upon his heart and Christ, we shall be saved from hell, which is prepared for the devil, but the devil does not want to go there himself and tempts people to sin. But God loves us, because he gave for us on the death of the most precious thing he had — his Son Jesus.
Pray a prayer: Heavenly Father! I ask you — I’m sorry, I repent of my sins, because I lived without you. Jesus Christ, come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior, make me be what You want me to. I thank thee that in eternity I will be with you! Amen.
To learn more… http://goo.gl/mKRRhm ;